Google Analytics

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Wordless Wednesday!!

My niece Brooke, is totally into Spiderman.  She is turning 4 on June 9th.  Her and I have been having a little bit of banter about who is going to marry him, me or her.  She's said I can marry Peter Parker but she will marry Peter (I think she doesn't quite get that they are the same person..lol) SO..I sent her this picture.
Its my face, instead of Mary Jane's. I made it on on the website faceinhole.com.  I sent it to her mom's email address and Brooke wasn't pleased.  She told me that I couldn't marry him because she was.  So, to make her happy, I made her another picture.
I got to hear everything because we were on the telephone when she got the pictures!  It took her a minute to realize it was her face.  She gasped and said, "Is that me? When Im a grown up?" and her mother told her "yes!"  Then she says, "I look great!"  So, she thinks that when she grows up, she is going to marry Spiderman!  Oh, to be 4 again! By the way, she told me I get to marry the Green Goblin, then changed her mind.  I can marry Harry.  Peter's best friend.  Lucky me!

2 comments:

  1. Marshall Boakes6 June 2012 at 17:20

    lol too funny children can be so generous

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG too funny LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!