Google Analytics

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Ok..April Challenge is over, Now What?

So now that the April Photoaday Challenge is over, I actually have to try and be creative and put some real content into this blog.  Ya, its harder than you would think. Sometimes I just don't know what to say, because quite frankly, there is just nothing interesting to talk about.  Oh, I could vent about how bored I am, but seriously, I bet you'd be leaving this blog faster than you could click the button.  So, I think I might start by sharing something that I thought was share worthy and funny.
I think this is one of my most favourite poster shares that I have come across on Facebook.  Its definitely worthy of sharing again!  Enjoy the chuckle, enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!