Google Analytics

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Wordless Wednesday ~We Miss You Debs!~

This is my beautiful cousin Debbie. She died last year at a young age. I miss her alot.  Debbie was a fellow lover of the crooners, like Morrissey.  Every time we were together, we had fun singing our favourites, like "Hair Dresser on Fire" and "Everyday is like Sunday!"  Most days, she could be tons of fun despite her many health challenges and she had more than her share, that is for certain.  Rest in Peace, my cousin, my friend.

1 comment:

  1. sigh .. a year has passed so quickly, it seems. There are times I forget she is no longer with us, weird eh? I think to myself, oh .. Deb would love this, or wish I could talk with her about that. Damn .. death sucks.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!