Google Analytics

Sunday 15 January 2012

What Would You Do If You Won The Lottery?

This is a list of things I would do if I won a substantial amount of money from the lottery.

1. Pay Off All Debts


2.  Give 10% Tithe To A Church

3.  Invest A Nice Amount To Make It Grow!


4.  Buy Myself A Nice Place To Live And Buy Myself A Nice Car


5.  Make Sure My Son, Parents, Brothers and Sister and Their Children Are Taken Care Of


6.  Travel The World, Giving Back. Donating My Time To Different Charitable Organizations


7.  Take My Closest Girlfriends Away For A Week of Fun and Spoiling!


8.  Start A Home For Young Unwed Mothers So They Can Finish School And Not Worry About Daycare.


9.  Write A Book and Take Acting Classes


10.  Travel Some More!!




What Would You Do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!