Google Analytics

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Things I Am Looking Forward to Happening In 2012

This is just a small list of things that I am excited about in 2012!

1.  MOVING!  I will be moving to Kitchener area this year!

2.  JUSTIN GRADUATING!  I cant believe that my son is graduating from High School!  When he does this, number 1 can happen!

3.  BLOGGING MORE CONSISTENTLY!  I want to be like Shasher's Life and Mom's Musings and get stuff by blogging and promoting!  I need to increase traffic to my blog and I need people to comment on my blog when they read it!  If anyone has any blog topic ideas, feel free to share them with me!

4.  A MAJOR LIFE CHANGING EVENT!  I'm keeping this one on the low down for now, but I promise to fill you in as things progress with it!  No, it has nothing to do with a relationship, however I am looking for one!

5.  HAVING A JOB!  Living in a small town where nobody wants to hire you can really get you down!  I'm looking forward to that wonderful feeling earning more money brings!

2 comments:

  1. I like your blogging heroes! lol :)

    See you soon in K-Dub

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know i thought i was a life changing event when i popped back into your life.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!