Google Analytics

Thursday 19 January 2012

My Heroic Gesture!

This is not an picture of the actual dog I am going to talk about..but it looks like her.

The other day I was walking to the High School to meet my son and sign him out to go to his dental appointment.  On my way there, I saw a wee little Chihuahua roaming on the road with big cars driving by her.  She was petrified.  There is only one person on our street that has 2 of these cute, little yappers, so I scooped her up in my arms just before she ran out in front of an oncoming vehicle.  I took her to her house and knocked on the door of the very grateful owner.  This lady and I have had words in the past and for a split second I thought to myself, "Ha, it serves her right, loosing her dog!"  But, right away I revoked that evil thought, and made sure I got the little dog to the safety of her home.  

1 comment:

  1. you are a superhero Tina to that little doggie...awww too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!