Google Analytics

Monday 2 January 2012

Mmmmm....... Dark Chocolate Chai Tea!


Right now, I'm enjoying a nice hot steamy cup of Dark Chocolate Chai Tea! Well, 5 cups to be more accurate!  My mother had this really, really big mug in the cupboard, so I thought it might be silly-fun to drink from it!  I actually didn't think it through before I decided to use it.  I forgot how heavy it might become with 5 cups of water added to it, but oh well, I guess I will just have to enjoy it anyhow! Its not like that's a hard thing to do since its so yummy!  Just in case when looking at the above picture you aren't convinced that it is really that big,  I took another picture to prove it.  Look below to see the comparison picture!



1 comment:

  1. Thats a huge mug no wonder you have to pee so much when we chat

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!