Google Analytics

Wednesday 11 January 2012

How to Fold A Fitted Sheet



One of my high school friends was talking in her status on Facebook about her frustration with how to make her fitted sheets fit better in her closet. It sparked some dialogue between a bunch of people. I thought that I might make a video of how to do it since I learned how while working in the laundry room at Layolomi Beach Inn in Sundridge, Ontario when I was a teenager. Someone else had posted a link to a video with the very same content, so no need to for me to make one myself. (phew!) I thought it might be nice to share it here for people who read my blog. Enjoy, and happy folding!!

2 comments:

  1. Layolomi Beach Inn, Layolomi Beach Inn, Layolomi Beach Inn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...My pop just snorted out my nose!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!