Google Analytics

Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!!

This is from Christmas 2010
Its finally here!  After all the hustle and bustle of preparations, its finally here!  Tonight we are going to open presents and stockings here so that tomorrow isn't rushed at all.  Not our usual tradition, but not unwelcome either.  Since there are no more little kiddies living here, and no one is especially excited to be up at the crack of dawn anymore, it makes perfect sense!  Plus ,I get so excited about the giving part, that it takes a lot of energy to last one more night!  I have always been like that.  I love to buy people gifts. I love to take the time to pick out just that right something especially for them.  To me, its just as exciting (if not more) than the getting part, but don't misunderstand that, I still like to get them too!

This is my last Christmas as a mother of a child.  Next year, my son will be 18.  An adult.  YIKES!  He will no longer be in high school.  He will be old enough to vote.  A college student.  I will be celebrating next Christmas with my adult son.  WOW!  That's enough thought to make a person feel old!  

The above picture is of last year's Christmas.  I'm hoping that tonight, or even tomorrow, we will be able to get another picture to commemorate this year!  I love that picture.  I have it framed beside my computer desk.  I have it as my profile picture most of the time on Facebook too!  However, since this is his last Christmas as a child, I want a new one to make that!  So, sometime tomorrow, I will post that new picture here and on Facebook for everyone to see!  Yesterday he got his hair cut.  It was really long so I asked him to give me a new haircut for a Christmas present.  I happen to think he looks fantastic with his new do!  I cant wait to show you all!  

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve everyone!  I know I will :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!