Google Analytics

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Today is just one of those days...

Im having one of those days where I feel like if I don't get out of this town, its going to swallow me whole....
Ok..I couldn't find a pic of a lady's arm...but you get my drift anyhow, right?

I am so glad that in 9 more sleeps, I get to get out of here and go for a "Girlfriend Weekend!!"  Just to go and have some fun and be silly with my friends every now and then, makes it easier to deal with the isolation of living in this town.  I will be going to my friend Rebecca's house with my other friend Christa.  We are the silliest threesome to ever exist!  Hopefully, they wont kill me for posting this pic:
I swear, there was absolutely no alcohol or drugs involved in this photo.

Hopefully, we will be able to hook up with some other fun ladies from the KW area.

2 of the KW ladies!!  They are awesome!

Look out Palmerston and KW area...the fun will will arrive on November 10th!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!