Google Analytics

Monday 17 October 2011

Tales from the Beyond...Some Good People!!

Where I live, these are my peeps!  My friends.  They are as cute as a button and I will miss them when I move.

Meet Hope (5 years) and Emma-Leigh (almost 7 years)!
They are delightful little girls who have the gift of the gab!  Hope is a girly girl, who loves fashion.  Emma loves to sing.  I think they need to record her for an album.

Meet Josie (almost 3 years)!
Cute and funny, she is the baby sister of Hope and Emma.  I swear she is the easiest child to watch ever.  I don't think I've ever heard her cry more than 3 times!  

Meet baby Caleb (not quite 8 months)
It was too hard to get a decent pic of him while he was awake (he moves to quick) on my cell phone camera (hence the quality of the pictures)  But look at him, sleeping like a little angel!  

These kids are really great!  I think they get it from their parents.  

Meet Justin and Heidi
I stole this picture from Justin's Facebook album!  I didn't have a picture of them. This one's a few years old, but they haven't really changed much anyhow! 

Justin and Heidi run the Oasis Teen Cafe in Englehart, Ontario.  
The Oasis Teen Cafe, was founded in Oct, 2006 in their converted garage. They have since moved to a bigger facility located in the basement of Living Way Church.  Justin and Heidi are the directors of the Cafe which is mostly run by them with the help of volunteers.  They are doing this all the while raising 4 wee ones!  I think they are pretty amazing people for doing this.  The Cafe has just celebrated its 5 year anniversary! Their hours of operation are:  
Tues to Fri. 
Gr. 5-8 is 3:30 - 5:00
Gr. 9-Grad is 7:00-10:00

The Oasis Teen Cafe is a drop-in where you can hang out with friends, listen to some tunes, snack out, chillax, shoot a game of pool, surf the net, or just find someone to talk to. This in-town spot is a fun and safe environment. The Cafe is located at:
 142 4th Ave, Englehart Ontario P0J 1H0

The Oasis Teen Cafe can be found online on Facebook or at www.theoasisteencafe.com

3 comments:

  1. now this is what I call a blog. Nice and sane! Yes Tina this is anonymous again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting anonymous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina,

    Remember: Wherever you go, there you are!

    Love and Blessings to you and all the wonderful people surrounding you in your Northern home.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!